- The only all digital cinema processor capable of playing back Dolby analog and Dolby Digital soundtracks.
- Available in 4 configurations, each configuration unique for specific needs.
- Accommodates new technologies such as Digital Cinema, ensuring a long and useful product life.
- Convenient setup software to assist in installation and calibration.
- Built in Serial and Ethernet Control.
- Full equalization control of all channels including built in RTA (Real Time Analyzer)
- Two Year Limited Warranty, Parts and Labour
- DMA8 is a practical and flexible solution for equipping theaters for Digital Cinema, on sceen advertising, special events and other events utilizing digital audio.
- Comprehensive audio interface and automation control.
- Setup software assists in programming and DMA8 offers serial and Ethernet control.
DOLBY Screen talk
- Screen Talk system superimposes subtitles via video projector onto the screen when running Dolby Digital 35mm Films.
- No need for special prints, the film distributor provides an electronic file to the cinema via CD ROM containing all of the subtitling or audio description information.
- Can also be used to exhibit preshow advertising via slide show format.
- Totally modular construction for easy servicing and upgrading
- Supports 8 audio channels and future digital cinema requirements.
- One third octave equalization on stage and surround channels
- Parametric equalization on the subwoofer channel
- RS232 port for computer configuration of the processor
- Fully balanced outputs
- Compact 2 rack unit
- Emergency bypass circuitry
- Optional modules for 8 channel 32-96khz AES/EBU and 2 S/PDIF AC3 bit stream inputs
< < Back